Nakama's Hide out

Welcome to the Pirates of the Underground.

Please read this disclaimer before going any further through this site.

1. P.O.U does not claim any rights to One Piece. One Piece is copyright of Eiichiro Oda and Sony Entertainment. We are not affiliated in any way with the producers or licensing companies.

2. All content on this web page is for educational and personal use only. We urge you to support One Piece and buy the merchandise.

3. P.O.U is an entirely fan based site. It is intended to relate to the fans of One Piece.

4. If you work for any of the companies that own One Piece and would like us to remove some of the content. Contact us and we will remove it immediately.

5. By entering and browsing this site you understand and thereby agree to all the above terms.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register button below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Also please make sure to make your first post at the newbies cabin so that members of this community can welcome you and guide you throughout this forum.

To old members, welcome back and enjoy your stay.

Yours truly,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nakama's Hide out

Welcome to the Pirates of the Underground.

Please read this disclaimer before going any further through this site.

1. P.O.U does not claim any rights to One Piece. One Piece is copyright of Eiichiro Oda and Sony Entertainment. We are not affiliated in any way with the producers or licensing companies.

2. All content on this web page is for educational and personal use only. We urge you to support One Piece and buy the merchandise.

3. P.O.U is an entirely fan based site. It is intended to relate to the fans of One Piece.

4. If you work for any of the companies that own One Piece and would like us to remove some of the content. Contact us and we will remove it immediately.

5. By entering and browsing this site you understand and thereby agree to all the above terms.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register button below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Also please make sure to make your first post at the newbies cabin so that members of this community can welcome you and guide you throughout this forum.

To old members, welcome back and enjoy your stay.

Yours truly,
Admin

Nakama's Hide out

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!!

+4
Carmina_Topacio
kimiko
Tonedz
aya_hime
8 posters

Dirty Little Secrets (which will no longer be...)

aya_hime
    aya_hime
    Nakama

Female
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2009-07-28

Dirty Little Secrets (which will no longer be...) Empty Dirty Little Secrets (which will no longer be...)

Post by aya_hime Tue Sep 22 2009, 21:58

trip ko lang ulit, filler thread giggles
    Share some of your darkest/weirdest/most shameful/facepalmworthy secrets.

Something that you could not easily tell any people, but for some reason, you can share here. Maybe you can confess your tiny sins here, how were you bullied at school, how you vandalize your neighbors' wall, or how you stole a bf/gf from someone else.

Let's see how far (or how creative) some people can go.

**i'll start, nung 3rd year highschool ako i was hospitalized due to self-induced diazepam overdose, naulit pa nung 2nd year college ako, mejo malakas suicidal tendencies ko pag tinotopak

**i have poor money management, tipong uubusin ko sa loob ng ilang hours ang allowance ko for 2 weeks, tas magpapadagdag ako ng allowance, gagawa nalang ng reason pag nagtanong, (kasi mahal na ang bigas, masyadong mahaba ang pila ng NFA)

**mas malakas attraction ko sa older guys rather than those people my age, di naman sobrang tanda, 7 years atmost, amf, most probably it's because stability hanap ko sa when it comes to relationships

**i dont know kung matatawag itong two-timing pero whatever.may bf ako tas i was attracted to this guy, we had a thing going on between us, tipong payag yung other guy na pagsabayin ko sila, it went this way for months, in the end, i broke up with my bf tas nilayuan ko yung isa, till now kinocontact ako nung other guy, pero lumayo na ako, tagal na rin (sino nakakaalala nung poems ko dito bout being inlove with someone pero you're already taken? sakin nabase yun)

**pag ayokong umuwi, nagchecheck-in ako sa hotels or even motels (alone of course), o di kaya aalis ako ng Baguio di magpapaalam to the extent na magpapablotter na yung landlady ko once kasi di ako umuwi, kea ang ginagawa ko nalang nagtetext ako once tas off ko phone ko, gawain ko yun till now, first week of September yung last time na ginawa ko yun, 3 days akong nawala

ayan, lumabas na ilang kalokohan ko peace

Tonedz
    Tonedz
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 973
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

Dirty Little Secrets (which will no longer be...) Empty Re: Dirty Little Secrets (which will no longer be...)

Post by Tonedz Tue Sep 22 2009, 22:03

hehe, naku wala akong masabi dito, atleast pinalabas mu lang kung anu ka Big Grin
    kimiko
    Muse

Female
    Number of posts : 743
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Dirty Little Secrets (which will no longer be...) Empty Re: Dirty Little Secrets (which will no longer be...)

Post by kimiko Tue Sep 22 2009, 22:12

korek c kua sis,,
    lahat tayo may tinatago na kalokohan..hehehe
    aya_hime
    aya_hime
    Nakama

Female
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2009-07-28

Post by aya_hime Tue Sep 22 2009, 22:16

marami akong kalokohan, mas malala pa sa mga yan, yan si Aya, ibang -iba sa pagkakakilala niyo sakin peace
    Carmina_Topacio
    Carmina_Topacio
    Nakama

Female
    Number of posts : 397
    Registration date : 2009-07-15

Post by Carmina_Topacio Tue Sep 29 2009, 08:10

ako share din

pinaka darkest at shameful na ginawa ko ay magupit pag gusto ko

mag online at mag laru nakakaadik kasi

tapuz nag layas iwan ko kung babalik pa me

T_T im glad na share ko un Sad
    M0SSIM0
    M0SSIM0
    Muse

Female
    Number of posts : 376
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post by M0SSIM0 Tue Sep 29 2009, 14:00

Count me in... smoke
    saka ko na i-share.... singing
    Carmina_Topacio
    Carmina_Topacio
    Nakama

Female
    Number of posts : 397
    Registration date : 2009-07-15

Post by Carmina_Topacio Wed Sep 30 2009, 00:45

gueh po 1 2 3 4 ................5

san na ala pa sirg Big Grin Tounge
    mishkie13
    mishkie13
    Nakama

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-10-15

Post by mishkie13 Tue Oct 20 2009, 11:54

i got pregnant nung first half ng 4th year highschool days ko, pero nakunan ako accidentally nung nasa 1st trimester na sa tiyan ko yung baby, the only people na nakaalam na buntis ako at nakunan that time eh yung doctor ko, ako at si Aya, kahit yung bf and closest friends ko that time hindi nya nalaman yung nangyari, si Aya lang yung tumulong skin though we're not really close noon kasi transferee siya sa school namin.
    Count Crimson
    Count Crimson
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 293
    Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by Count Crimson Fri Nov 20 2009, 23:15

di ito kasing radical ng mga nauna eto lng meron ako.
    I smoke but my parents doesn't even know about it (until now).

There was a time na nagtruancey ako during my highschool days.

Di na ko pumapasok ng skul if I know na ala na kong chance na maipapasa ung subject, there was even a time na pumasok ako ng skul but I didn't attend any of my classes for almost a week.
    robz012
    robz012
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 181
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Post by robz012 Wed Nov 25 2009, 07:53

ako, nung 1st year college ako, i used to cut class para matulog sa SM North.. haha..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 07:16