Nakama's Hide out

Welcome to the Pirates of the Underground.

Please read this disclaimer before going any further through this site.

1. P.O.U does not claim any rights to One Piece. One Piece is copyright of Eiichiro Oda and Sony Entertainment. We are not affiliated in any way with the producers or licensing companies.

2. All content on this web page is for educational and personal use only. We urge you to support One Piece and buy the merchandise.

3. P.O.U is an entirely fan based site. It is intended to relate to the fans of One Piece.

4. If you work for any of the companies that own One Piece and would like us to remove some of the content. Contact us and we will remove it immediately.

5. By entering and browsing this site you understand and thereby agree to all the above terms.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register button below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Also please make sure to make your first post at the newbies cabin so that members of this community can welcome you and guide you throughout this forum.

To old members, welcome back and enjoy your stay.

Yours truly,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nakama's Hide out

Welcome to the Pirates of the Underground.

Please read this disclaimer before going any further through this site.

1. P.O.U does not claim any rights to One Piece. One Piece is copyright of Eiichiro Oda and Sony Entertainment. We are not affiliated in any way with the producers or licensing companies.

2. All content on this web page is for educational and personal use only. We urge you to support One Piece and buy the merchandise.

3. P.O.U is an entirely fan based site. It is intended to relate to the fans of One Piece.

4. If you work for any of the companies that own One Piece and would like us to remove some of the content. Contact us and we will remove it immediately.

5. By entering and browsing this site you understand and thereby agree to all the above terms.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register button below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Also please make sure to make your first post at the newbies cabin so that members of this community can welcome you and guide you throughout this forum.

To old members, welcome back and enjoy your stay.

Yours truly,
Admin

Nakama's Hide out

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!!

+3
Tonedz
momotrowa
dangkoy16
7 posters

Juraquille "Hawkeye" Mihawk I like this character!

dangkoy16
    dangkoy16
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Juraquille "Hawkeye" Mihawk I like this character! Empty Juraquille "Hawkeye" Mihawk I like this character!

Post by dangkoy16 Sun Jun 21 2009, 17:06

Juraquille "Hawkeye" Mihawk and Dracule "Hawkeye" Mihawk.

Juracule "Hawk-Eyes" Mihawks a member of the Shichibukai and the greatest swordsman in the world.

I think that he have the biggest bounty in the world of OP its 600,000,000 Beli

Juraquille "Hawkeye" Mihawk I like this character! Mihawk2

Mihawk wears very decorative, ornate, black-and-red clothing, making him look like a conventional vampire, or a traditional pallbearer or undertaker. He wears a wide-brimmed hat decorated with a large plume, a long, black cloak, a cross pendant (which unsheathes a small dagger). He also carries a large black sword.

He is compared to the real-life pirate Bartholomew Roberts, AKA Black Bart, who is famous for his crimson overcoat, wide brimmed hat with a red feather, and a diamond cross attached to a gold chain around his neck.

His nickname comes from his strangely colored eyes, which resemble that of a hawks.

Mihawk is possibly one of the most serious characters in One Piece. Though he is the "swordsman above all the world's swordsmen", Mihawk remains grounded. Though he has obviously become jaded regarding the abilities of other swordsmen, he's able to recognize talent. In fact, his desire is to see Roronoa Zoro surpass him after having witnessed Zoro's incredible determination and will after their battle.

Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world; a monster superior to monsters, as one character calls him. Because of his status and power, defeating him is Roronoa Zoro's ultimate goal.

Mihawk is so strong, in fact, he is accused by some characters, as well as some fans, of having the power of a Devil Fruit; however, in the Databooks, his abilities appear to be simply pure skill and power.

Mihawk travels around in a coffin-shaped raft with two green-flamed candles, a single black sail, and a single seat. The fact that he can traverse across the unforgiving oceans, as well as the Grand Line itself, in such a meager craft is yet another testament to his abilities. His first demonstration of power was to defeat Don Krieg's fleet of 50 ships and 5,000 men by himself just before a storm strike.

He wields the Black Sword Kokutou Yoru, the strongest Sword in the world. It's an ornately decorated, man-sized (6 feet) sword shaped like a cross with a shiny black blade, which is curved at the end. It also seems to generate otherworldly purple streaks as it slices, as seen when he cut down Zoro and when he split Don Krieg's ship in half. Yet as well as having the ability to use it to slice up entire fleets of ships, he is graceful with the blade enough to knock bullets and change their course with little effort.

The cross pendant worn on his neck is actually a small dagger. Though it appears to have no value, in the hands of Mihawk, it was able to defeat Zoro with the slightest bit of pressure, and was able to stab into his heart..

Much of Mihawk's past remains a mystery, however he once saw a strong rival in Shanks. Their battles were said to shake the whole of the Grand Line and Mihawk often sought Shanks out for duels. After Shanks lost his arm ten years ago, Mihawk ceased seeking him out for duels. At some point Mihawk earned the title of "World's Greatest Swordsman" as well as joined the ranks of the Shichibukai, however when both these happened is unknown.
    momotrowa
    momotrowa
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 463
    Registration date : 2009-06-09

Juraquille "Hawkeye" Mihawk I like this character! Empty Re: Juraquille "Hawkeye" Mihawk I like this character!

Post by momotrowa Tue Jun 23 2009, 19:38

nice post nakama..
    Tonedz
    Tonedz
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 973
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

Juraquille "Hawkeye" Mihawk I like this character! Empty Re: Juraquille "Hawkeye" Mihawk I like this character!

Post by Tonedz Sat Jun 27 2009, 14:18

astig talaga nya.. lalo na yung sword.. amf .. Big Grin
    Braham
    Braham
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by Braham Thu Jul 02 2009, 01:34

Well this is one unique character in OP... and one of the hotest character....
    Tsubasa
    Tsubasa
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 725
    Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by Tsubasa Thu Jul 02 2009, 22:45

undefinable strengths...

of this guy is awesome...
    Tonedz
    Tonedz
    Nakama

Male

Post by Tonedz Fri Jul 03 2009, 03:33

strength type`~ tsk tsk...
    Braham
    Braham
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by Braham Sat Jul 04 2009, 06:59

I wonder how strong this guy is.... they haven't showed at present how strong he is...
    animpo
    animpo
    Nakama

Male
    Number of posts : 1234
    Registration date : 2009-05-06

Post by animpo Sat Jul 04 2009, 12:34

Pangalan pa lng katakot na
    Tsubasa
    Tsubasa
    Nakama

Male

Post by Tsubasa Sat Jul 04 2009, 13:37

oo nga eh..

name says it all...
    Tonedz
    Tonedz
    Nakama

Male

Post by Tonedz Sat Jul 04 2009, 23:57

drakula! ahahaha Big Grin
    Tsubasa
    Tsubasa
    Nakama

Male

Post by Tsubasa Sun Jul 05 2009, 16:07

eheheheh

parang engkanto na yan eh...heehhehe
    Tonedz
    Tonedz
    Nakama

Male

Post by Tonedz Sun Jul 05 2009, 23:46

invincible Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
    Tsubasa
    Tsubasa
    Nakama

Male

Post by Tsubasa Sun Jul 19 2009, 00:08

gusto ko tlga magkita silang maglaban ni zoro..ehehehhe
    Tonedz
    Tonedz
    Nakama

Male

Post by Tonedz Sun Jul 19 2009, 03:25

marami pang pagdadaanan si zorro bago matalo nya si mihawk Big Grin
    Carmina_Topacio
    Carmina_Topacio
    Nakama

Female
    Number of posts : 397
    Registration date : 2009-07-15

Post by Carmina_Topacio Sun Jul 19 2009, 08:41

sa tingin aqohh
    kaya na ni zoro yan
    at baka lubaZ ung skills nia dun
    na malupet na dun nia pa lng
    matutuklasan Big Grin
    Tonedz
    Tonedz
    Nakama

Male

Post by Tonedz Mon Jul 20 2009, 14:03

kaya cguro.. pero di naman natin alam yung ibang skills ni mihawk..
    Carmina_Topacio
    Carmina_Topacio
    Nakama

Female

Post by Carmina_Topacio Mon Jul 20 2009, 14:48

ai ganun ba
    baka nga
    mataluh pa c zoro
    crying
    Tonedz
    Tonedz
    Nakama

Male

Post by Tonedz Mon Jul 20 2009, 15:43

kaya nga abangan nalang natin ang susunod na chapter.. tagal pa naman yun.,
    Carmina_Topacio
    Carmina_Topacio
    Nakama

Female

Post by Carmina_Topacio Wed Jul 22 2009, 17:25

malaki ang improvement ni zoro
    kaya magugulat na lng c mihawk
    aabangan qo na susunod na manga

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 10:26